One day when Dan and I have our own home we would really like to have an entertainment room with sports memorabilia as the decor, specifically our own personal sports memorabilia. So with that in mind my sweet, not always real romantic, husband did something great. He walked in from work one night with a package that the mailman left on the porch. He had me sit down and close my eyes. He put the package on my lap and let me go at it. After a small blind struggle I was able to get the package open and inside I found 2 of my UVSC college softball uniform tops! I didn't have any idea that he was doing that, we had talked about the idea a long time ago, but this was such a big surprise. He had contacted my coach and asked if he could buy them, but coach just put them in the mail. How awesome is that, now I think we might put my last name on the back and have it framed in glass so we can hang it in our sports room. I am so excited...thanks Dano, I love you!
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
Ahhh Kelli, your husband is so sweet, that is just so cool that he did that for you!!! I bet coach thought it was fun to be able to give those to you as well....oh i miss the old days sometimes, they were fun!!! Dramatic but fun
Post a Comment