207!! I joined a bowling league with my Mom a couple of weeks ago, well right now I am just a sub but I have to do that to be able to go to the state tournament. It is so fun....we bowl with a bunch of old ladies, they are so stinking funny! I love watching them bowl, it only takes their ball a half an hour to get down the lane, and some how, I don't get it, but they knock all of those pins down, one at a time. I will never understand how they can throw the ball down the lane at 1 mph and then some of us younger women can chuck it down there, get great pin action and still leave 1 pin standing stiff as a board right in the the middle....I will never understand. Anyways, I am having fun and will be substituting for a team called the Lame Dames next week (Doloros, Melva and Jo), I can't wait.Life doesn't get much better than this!!! Oh by the way the 207 is the high game that I bowled today and it felt great. And all the ladies just LOVE Halle to pieces.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment