Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"mac"ing it



we got a new computer this past week and we are loving it, we got a macbook. and so far our favorite program on it is called photobooth. while you are on camera you can select different effects that distort your face, it is hilarious, i could sit there and do this for hours. here are a few still photos.....enjoy.

3 comments:

stace said...

dan looks like somebody off coneheads ha ha

The Belnaps said...

Um... Hello Kelli Hardy Wilkins!!! This is Ericka. Your blog is so dang cute and Halle is so beautiful! I cant believe how big she is getting! Well I talked to shy and she gave me your blog and I was so excited to hear that you have one! I just started one not too long ago so look it up, its belnaps2005.blogspot.com. How are you guys? It seems like everything is going good up in Idaho! Congrats dan on your awesome job! And as for the distorted faces, that is hillarious! My brother has one and we spent all night dying laughing at it! Keep in touch! We miss you!

browntowntwenty1 said...

Why would you do that to such a cute baby?!?! I love you guys!