Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Miss Attitude


My sweet, sweet daughter is growing up so fast and developing her "own little personality". She actually swats away at things she doesn't want, she throws things and when she doesn't get her way or we aren't feeding her fast enough she clenches her fists together and gives a scream. And of course right now all she wants is "mom mom mommmma", so she will throw a little fit until I pick her up. But she is just so darn cute.... so what is a mom to do? Shout out to all of those Little Miss Attitudes out there!

4 comments:

Jani said...

She is so cute. I cant wait to see what my baby is going to be like.

Derek and Andra said...

she is precious i can't imagine her having an attitude. :) i can't wait until Tylee is doing that and I thought Braxton was bad. i know i am in for it!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Hey Kel-
its been a while, just wanted to stop in and say hello and see how you were doing?? Hope the summer is treating you guys well!!!

Sarah Oman said...

Thanks Kelli! I put up a new post you might be interested in...