So I was just blogging and found some new blogs I hadn't seen before and I thought, "I wonder if Kelli has a blog?" So I googled you and finally found your blog. Then I see you already had our blog! Why haven't you commented and told me your blog yet??? Anyways, I'm so glad I found it so we can keep in touch. Sorry this is a long comment. Halle is so cute!! Jana
2 comments:
Your little girl is so cute and sweet! It was fun to meet her and getting to know you guys better at the family reunion!
So I was just blogging and found some new blogs I hadn't seen before and I thought, "I wonder if Kelli has a blog?" So I googled you and finally found your blog. Then I see you already had our blog! Why haven't you commented and told me your blog yet??? Anyways, I'm so glad I found it so we can keep in touch. Sorry this is a long comment. Halle is so cute!!
Jana
Post a Comment