Kelli Hardy-Wilkins!!!! It's Natalie (Silvester) Hartley...I found your blog through like five other people's blogs and can't believe how cute your little girl is!!! Email me - I would LOVE to catch up! nataliehartley@gmail.com.
Hey Kelli and Dan! It is Sarah Parkin. Jen emailed me your blog address. It is so cute! I can't believe I still havn't meet you adorable little girl. Well that is what you get for moving back to Idaho. We are so excited to see you guys in McCall next month though. We hope everything is going well. Come check out our blog at TroySarahKailey.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Kelli Hardy-Wilkins!!!! It's Natalie (Silvester) Hartley...I found your blog through like five other people's blogs and can't believe how cute your little girl is!!! Email me - I would LOVE to catch up! nataliehartley@gmail.com.
:)
Hey Kelli and Dan! It is Sarah Parkin. Jen emailed me your blog address. It is so cute! I can't believe I still havn't meet you adorable little girl. Well that is what you get for moving back to Idaho. We are so excited to see you guys in McCall next month though. We hope everything is going well. Come check out our blog at TroySarahKailey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment