Sunday, January 31, 2010

One of the Reasons Why I Love Dano





Today Halle, out of the blue, decides that she wants to go swimming and now. I tried explaining to her that maybe we could go tomorrow but we can't go swimming on Sunday. Of course she was devastated and balling. I told her to call her Dad and ask if they could go swimming sometime soon (and to see if he could talk her out of wanting to go right that second). Through their conversation she was very emotional until she heard her Daddy say, "Go get your suit on and be ready for when I get home from work." Instantly she smiles and says, "I go get ready." So Halle ran up the stairs, put a suit on and patiently waited for her Daddy to get home. As soon as Dano walked through those doors he hugged Halle, ran upstairs and got his suit on and they went "swimming" in our bath tub for the next half an hour. He is my hero and that is just ONE of the reasons why I love him.


2 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

that's super precious, what a great daddy :)

Gasaway Family said...

Awww, so sweet! Sounds like Halle's got her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I agree, what a great daddy!