
It's always a party for us whenever the Broncos play but we have come to love each time the party is Fiesta style. Kelli's mom did a great job of setting the mood. She has a full set of these fiesta plates and bowls filled with every mexican food you can think of, a sombrero with candy in the brim from the pinata of a frog (for Horned Frog) that we busted open. Our little girls are the cutest little Bronco Babes around. Once again way to go BRONCOS!!!!!!!
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
Kelli- I am so glad you commented. I lost your blog address and couldn't hunt you down for the life of me! How are you? Another bebe? I am so far behind on your cute life? I need details! CONGRATS. What a darling family!
Such cute pictures! There is a reason why we always called them the "Party Hardy's" growing up. :)
Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment