Monday, January 21, 2008

Squeals and Giggles

We were playing games and Uncle Cade would squeal at Halle and she would squeal and laugh right back at him. It was so stinking cute. As you watch the video Cade is really loud so focus in on Halle....enjoy. Halle is such a joy she lights up our world everyday.

6 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

kel that was hilarious....atleast we know she wont take any guff from anyone :) hahah she's adorable

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

She is so cute! Sometimes she looks exactly like Dan, and sometimes exactly like Kelli. Am I right or am I retarded?

Davis Family said...

What a cutie! I wish we lived near eachother so that we could let our girls play together!

Crystal said...

kelli and da your alive. how the heck are you i stumbled upon your blog. just wanted to see how you are and would love to hear back from you. email me at crystal1155@hotmail.com and check out my blog at crystalyoung@blogspot.com

Sarah Oman said...

Kelli! How are you? It is great to see you family. our blog is www.jsomanfamily.blogspot.com

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

She is getting big! I miss you guys and I agree with Jill on the Kelli, Dan look alike comment ;)