We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We celebrated with the Hardy side of the family a few days before and had a nice dinner at our house and opened presents... and the highlight of that night for me was helping Halle open her present from Grandpa Hardy, it was her first REAL leather little tiny softball glove. Oh it is so stinking cute and I can't wait for the day to come when I can play catch with my little girl. The next day we drove down to Salt Lake to celebrate with Steve and Margaret, Jenn and Guy, Mark and Robert. We had a wonderful time! We spent some time bowling, going to a movie, having great family dinners and lots of other stuff, it was great! We are so grateful for the Gospel, our Savior and our wonderful families and for all the love that we share.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
2 weeks ago


1 comments:
That glove is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Halle is getting so big! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment