As we are cruising around the grocery store:
Mom: Hal, what would you like for dinner tonight babe?
Hal: (as she taps the finger on her chin) hmmmm, (pause) taco salad!
Salad seems to be this girls go to meal, she LOVES salad, especially with craisins in it. Of all the food out there you would think a 2 year old would pick something different. I am not complaining, I actually love it. When I heard about Jerry Seinfeld's wives cook book called Deceptively Delicious, I thought that I had to have it. But I actually have a child who loves her vegetables (for now anyway) so I don't need to hide pureed veggies in her chicken nuggets. Thanks Hal for making my life that much easier.


1 comments:
So cute! Kaylie is the exact same way. In fact, she hates chicken nuggets! Yesterday I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she said, "beans!!" Her favorite food is avocado and we also had a dinner conversation that resulted in her requesting salad. I'm tellin ya, these girls would get along! :)
Post a Comment