Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reminisce

I'm not the most consistent, I have good streaks here and there, but I really do love journaling. Not only do I love writing in my journal, I love to come across my old journals and read about everything that I thought was important. This is a picture from when I was like 8 years old, my Dad found it while cleaning out his office closet. Dan and I had it read in just a couple of nights. We laughed like we never laughed before. There were some very silly moments and some very tender moments. I hope to continue writing in my journal forever (I consider scrapbooks and blogs journals as well, so not just writing with a pen in a lined book, although I do love looking back at all my different hand writing and how my penmanship really has improved). In this picture I was writing about how a girl named Gretchen knocked over the piano in class and how I finally beat Tara Brokaw at tetherball at recess, oh yeah the good ol days!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so funny! I did the exact same thing the other day. I found my spiritual journal and my regular journal from when we were at UVSC and oh man I was reading about how we kept going into those guys apartment and moving around their furniture and then that night that we were talking to them and they said "ya, someone keeps sneaking into our apartment and moving our furniture around" and we were like "oh really? That's weird?" HA HA HA we were so cool :)