Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mr. Pumpkin Carver

Dano is definitely our go to guy for pumpkin carving contests, this Duke Blue Devil Carving was this years entry for our ward party, it didn't win but I am pretty sure it was all little kids that voted (besides my mom and i) and they all must have been TarHeel fans. I wish had a picture of it lit up but it still looks great.

This one was from last year....Dano did the Bronco pumpkins... and the witch pumpkin is my one and only good carving that I have ever done. They others are from Curtis and Steph, I think everyone's looks fantastic.
Three years ago Dano carved ME turning a double play. Carving pumpkins will always be a tradition at our house. I do have one other picture of Dans carving from four years ago, but I must just have it as a print and not digital... he carved the UVSC Wolverine and it is amazing.
Before we know it Halle will be out-carving Daddy!

0 comments: