I am so glad that Halle loves water, loves, splish splashing, loves blowing bubbles and would jump right in all by herself if I would let her. Hal and I got to enjoy some time at Roaring Springs earlier this summer and her favorite thing was the Lazy River. She would sit up on the tube, hold on to the handles and kick her legs. I love seeing her grow up everyday.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
So, I don't have your email address. Send me an email and I'll get you the flier for our house. I can send you an invite to my blog too.
Have a great day! :)
OH I am just so glad to find your blog! It made my day! Look at that adorable baby girl of yours! She is absolutely beautiful- not to mention how wonderful you look! I just loved catching up on you, I hope you don't mind me peeking in! Congrats on motherhood- what a cute cute mom you are. Feel free to check out our crazy blog! Hope all is well.
Love , Misti Pearson (Fairhurst)
www.pearsonal.blogspot.com
she looks so much like you Kelli! I can't wait unil our little girl gets to go swimming!
I don't have your email address. Shoot me an email sunkiss3114@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to our blog... if you want.
Post a Comment