A couple of weeks ago I took Halle to PoJos so she and I could have a little photo shoot in one of those Photo Booths...well she loved the lights and sounds there at PoJos so we took Daddy back there and had a great time. Halle rode some rides and Dan and I played ski ball, for sure, and some other games. While we were playing ski ball Dan accidentally hit a button on the ski ball machine and it started spitting out tickets, and they just kept coming and coming and didn't stop. After a long time of watching them just spit out and piling them up all nice and neat one of the workers came over, stopped it and gave us all of the tickets! Nice!
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
2 weeks ago


5 comments:
What did you get with all of those tickets?!? I probably would have gone strait to the candy section ;) I love the video of Halle's first ride, you guys are great!
I miss PoJo's.
Hey kelli how are you I would love to hear how you are doing and what a cute little girl. SHe looks like you. What have you been up to?
Hey Your alive. So where are you living. What is Dan doing? What are you doing everyday? Well as for me I am home too. We are currently in california for an extended vacation kinda, and i pretty much just walk or run with my kids, and go to the beach. its a nice life. As for our future. we have a townhouse in AF and a house in Washington that i wish would sell. So we are currently waiting for the washington house to sell so we can start building a house. this is fun moving and stuff, but it gets old. So i am excited to get in that house and stay for awhile. Have you heard from any softball people? well i am glad you are alive and me too after being hit in the head with the softball i believe the last time you saw me. anyways hope to hear from you soon.
I miss you guys! Halle is so cute!
Post a Comment